Monday, January 19, 2009

The Beginning

Lam & Jam

I, YuJi, a Chinese girl grow up with Anderson's fairy story, always believe in miracle and the power of great effort. Dad, professor and artist; Mum, dress designer, make it certainly for me to be an artist. Well~~ of course, that's not the point. I love art! It is the easiest and hardest language to be understood in the human's world. I ploughed into art work when I was 18, so devoted to imagine that how different and deep meaningful my art works are, until I met my lover, Lam, at a day of deep autumn 5 years ago. Lam, a boy who declared " Art comes from niceness!" at our first met, is also my partner of organizing am art space and making art work right now. And the famous words he spoke to me change my attitude of art. All the thing mix together create the life of am art space, the long but still young story I wanna to tell you.

It's a story about dream, love, freedom, persistence, arduousness and fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment