Monday, January 19, 2009

Sweet Food

Visitor 00809203 Visitor 00809202
Visitor 00809200 Visitor 00809201



One day, a Japanese came, so gentlemanlike, took so many maps about Shanghai galleries. We didn't talk a lot about am space. Obviously, he had more interest in some bigger and more famous galleries about Chinese Contemporary Art. So, I gave him a lot advice, and said bye-bye to this gentleman.

That was a rainy day, I remember, just liked today, a group of about 4 or 5 foreigners came into am space. They whispered in a language I didn't understand. And suddenly, the eldest man pointed to the paintings on the wall and shouted to me, just like performing a drama, he speaking and waving his hands like mad. I guess he was so angry about the Chinese government not protecting the French building very well, and mistook that was us made the building in a mess. Anyway, it was hard to explain anything to this rude man, I opened the door and hoped never see him again.

Children are always welcome, and good critics about Art. A Germany family came one day, five children from 4 years old till 12 years old. They critic the art works seriously, and then kept putting my gum in their mouth. It seemed that they were really interested in my chewing gum project. And I were much obliged to their help chewing my gum.

When people entered, some just looked around, some would asked you several question, some left as soon as entered. Sometimes it was not easy to let others listen to your story, and what we want to do is not just telling story. It's reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment